Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Blogger and Writing Trouble

I have this need to make long lists of every author and quote I can find.

It often becomes so big that I can't manage it.

I can't edit it properly. It is often left undone.

Just good enough but not complete.

Copying and posting from WORD to Blogger then becomes troublesome.

Lots of formatting issues.

It doesn't every look the way I want.

Then I'm stuck with something that doesn't look as good as it could.

Maybe I should rethink the way I write stuff.

I have always been a list maker of things.

Maybe make smaller shorter lists.

Or actually write real articles.

This only seems to be a reference thing for my self that I may or may not use again

It seems like I'm a little OCD.

I am hoping I can share these with others.

Want to publish as an EBOOK but then again afraid of Copyright infringement over other people's quotes and then it takes time to cut them down to size.

I don't want to lose what work I have done.

These are my writing woes.....


No comments:

Post a Comment